Thursday 2 June 2011

prince william and kate divorces??









Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Less than a month after his marriage to 29-year-old Kate Street Park the Royal wedding ceremony approximately 2 billion people worldwide, Prince William, are announced on Tuesday that he and Middleton have divorced, and that the whole marriage was “a huge error in every possible way.”
“Actually I don’t know what I am talking about – is a terrible game, I love you not, and never have, and to be honest, I never really had no interest in marrying in the first place,” announced the Prince William now unregistered in a dead silent British Press Corps.
“People thought our wedding was a kind of fairy tale, but I can assure you, it was only a few ghastly ritual farce, which got out of hand.” I’m just relieved that it is, frankly. “And I will never again see the terrible woman.” Prince William then told the assembled journalists “now, all you see later” I had to smile and went back to Buckingham Palace.

aaah,..berita macam ni kita tak leh nak percaya bulat-bulat,..kita tengok laberita apa yang bakal keluar selepas ni,..ini hanya gosip liar,..kebenaran belum terbukti,..gosip2 macam ni la nak naik kan trafik,.bila berita panas da kurang ,.timbul la gosip panas,.haha,.lumrah dunia!!haha,...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grocery Coupons